The Museum of Divine Statues, in Lakewood, OH, is only open on Sunday afternoons. We had brunch first at the Diner on Clifton, known for their macaroni and cheese (creamy!).
The Museum is located in the former St Hedwig Church, built in 1974.
|Entrance to St Hedwig Church/|
Museum of Divine Statues
|Christ, King of Heaven from|
the Sisters of the Incarnate Word and Blessed Sacrament
in Parma, OH
|Angel from St Lawrence Church in Cleveland, OH|
|Infant of Prague from St Hedwig Church|
|A display showing the differences in the habits|
of the 37 orders of nuns who served Cleveland in 1958